This blog is getting an overhaul. Thus far it has served me well through my college adventures, but now I think this post-college life will be just as mysterious, promising (hopefully) and intriguing to document, if not more. Honestly, I think this stage of life is highly overlooked; it's like the dormant years that no one ever speaks of. You've suddenly just come out of an atmosphere of great accountability (at least in the academic realm) and now you're on your own -- even more so than when you were dropped off to start your college years, at least then you were in a bubble. Little do you know when you move your tassel from right to left, *POP*, no more bubble.
What does everyone do with this time? I suppose most people are either starting their first job or going onto graduate school. I happen to be one, however, who is not in either of those categories. This fall I'll be attending the Bethel School of Supernatural Ministry School in Redding, CA; I'll tell you more about it later. But while this particular adventure awaits, I think this awkward time in between "events" (per se) is something worth saying something about too. Maybe my navigating will help your navigating.
I also want to mention that one of my goals is to write smaller excerpts more often (as opposed to larger chunks less often). Furthermore, I'm sick of being a chronological blogger. I mean, I guess you can't really get away from the fact that tomorrow's blog will come after today's, but I don't want this blog to become an event log of my daily life - how boring. I don't know what it will look like exactly, maybe more "topical" in nature or just less structured. Regardless, you should be proud that I decided to leave my previous set of blogs unfinished. I decided last year's epiphanies had already been chewed over in my mind and were not worth regurgitating for completion's sake, though I'm usually that person. I think many of you have already heard what I would have said anyway, plus, what's better to unwrap than the present? ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment