
I know this post seems like quite the bunny-trail, but indulge me for a second as I explain...
Polyvore.com has been my latest outlet for creativity - as in I just discovered it...yesterday, haha. It honestly felt like a Holy Spirit find (as in, I did not go searching for something like this on my own). In the past couple of months I've had multiple divine appointments with rather creative people who've given me prophetic words on my own creativity. Therefore, I've started to paint on canvas a little, begun a Pinterest account and have explored my "fashionista eye" on polyvore.com -- and I think this is only the beginning as none of these were really "planned" activities. This site in particular involves creating various "outfits," I guess you could say, among other things; the site is self-described as "the web's largest community of tastemakers where people can discover their style and set trends around the world." Not a bad gig, I'd say. I don't really have any specific purpose behind copying and pasting pictures of clothes together, other than the fact that I find it incredibly fun and exciting to create something out of nothing.
The photo you see above is the 6th set I've made so far. Enjoy, as I continue to relish in this new-found creative release! You can check out the other sets I've made by clicking on the photo as it is hyper-linked.
No comments:
Post a Comment