Tuesday, March 20, 2012

On the Road Again...

This is crazy. I can't believe I'm about to leave the country again. The last time I traveled abroad I was a completely different person. In the fall of 2009 when I left for England Term I had no idea I would be where I am today. I love the ways that God leads, and I love seeing the patterns He creates. It's like a unique language between Him and me - seeing things come full circle. Last year at this time I was leading Bethel Choir tour and now I'm on another tour of sorts, but I have little to no idea what's going on this time! Haha. A very different feeling from being in charge of nearly everything.

We're about to arrive at the San Francisco airport, and in just a few hours we'll be leaving on a 13 hour flight to New Zealand!!

Yay for new adventures into the unknown!

2 comments:

  1. I'm praying for you! God is going to work wonders on your trip. Can't wait to hear all about it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi honey. Dad and I are praying for you and just checked in to say hello. Love you!

    ReplyDelete