This week flew by. I have no idea where it went, and all the days are starting to blur together. So I'm sitting on the futon with Sam trying to recall what we actually did each day. I had no recollection of Tuesday until we started to think out loud about the classes we took and I said, "Oh yeah! We went to Heaven on Tuesday!" Haha. Probably one of the best classes I took was with this woman named Judy who I believe is Bill Johnson's assistant/secretary. She talked about her testimony and how God takes her to Heaven regularly and how we can go whenever we want as well. So for the last 30 minutes of class she had us all get comfortable, put on some soaking music, asked us to visualize Jesus and then we were supposed to walk up close to Him. Then she said to1) watch for what Jesus is going to do, 2) to listen for something He's going to tell you, and 3) we were supposed to ask Him to take us to our garden.
This was one of the most amazing experiences I've ever had and it was so exciting to talk with my friends afterwards about where Jesus had taken them and what they had seen. Amanda and I were super excited for the validation of this visual world that we now knew was Heaven since we'd both been there before when God has show us things about ourselves.
No comments:
Post a Comment